Friday, June 8, 2012

Writing in the binder system

Here is a sneak peak at what I have been furiously working on. The pages in this notebook are almost full front and back of recipes, tips, and information on food combining and making whole foods a part of your family in easy stages.

I don't know how many pages the finished product will be because my handwriting won't be the same as a computer font, but there will be plenty of information in there to get you going down a good healthy eating road.

I am off to go write some more in the notebook about how the system works with food combining.

Happy Healthy, Elisa

Also, here is a video I recently emailed out.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMQlB6rMCB4&feature=plcp If you want to be on my weekly emailing list with whole food tips, videos, gardening advice, and more, email me at inthegardenofeatin21@gmail.com and I will add you.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited and anxious for your binder system! You are always so organized, and you've done all the research, know what works and is best, and are making it so simple for the rest of us. Your system is awesome, and I won't even have to think - love it! Can't wait for the information and recipes!

    ReplyDelete