Friday, June 1, 2012

A few salads we have been enjoying and a request for comments






 This is a Nicoise salad. It is not a proper food combination because it has tuna which is a meat, and potatoes which are a starch, in the same meal. Next time I will choose either the tuna or the potatoes to properly combine with whatever else we are having that meal.
I haven't like green beans for a long time but this salad has renewed my interest in them. It was very good.








This is a quinoa salad we had for lunch today. The boys and my husband also had a chicken sandwich. I know chicken and bread are not a good food combination for proper digestion, but they like it and that is all that matters to them.

I have been wondering if people would want to sign up for a subscription to recipes I use and weekly tips for living a whole foods lifestyle. I could add them to the binder system by specifying which foods to combine them with, and label them for ease of use with the shopping system that goes with it. Let me know if this interests you by posting a comment below. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm finally able to post, because I've been dying to! I would LOVE to subscribe and receive recipes and tips! I'm so excited for your system, and especially to learn more about food combining (and I love the fact that you're doing all the work to make this a no- brained for me!)

    ReplyDelete