Friday, February 10, 2012

Fit Choices

It has got to be the combination of fit choices that has my belly transforming! It is tight and has muscle definition! I am so tickled! Here is what I have been doing.
Walking 3 miles 3x a week with jogging at varying intervals
T-Tapping 2x a week(the 15 minute basic version)
Trying to eat mostly veggies, legumes, and a few nuts (sweets have made it in there on occasion)
Taking 1/4 t. cayenne in water and 1T. apple cider vinegar 2 to 3 times a day
Running up or lunging up the stairs when I have to use them (the stairs in my home)
Drinking lots of distilled water

 On pondering the question of whether it is one certain thing or a combination that is making the difference, I would have to say that it has got to be the combination. Every day and all day we are faced with choices that define who we are. If we want to be fit, then we'll have to make the fit choices. If we only make 1 fit choice and the rest are anti-fit :)  then how fit will we be? Just sayin'.

Happy Healthy,
Elisa


No comments:

Post a Comment