Friday, March 1, 2013

Essential Oils, Herbs and Healing

I used to be a distributer/seller of essential oils with two different companies. I love how the oils work and I still use them as needed but I am not convinced that selling them is my life's work. :) I focus more on the whole foods aspect of health and my sister focuses on the herbs, essential oils and energy type healing. We are a team! This is her website if you are interested in her helping you with your health through those means. She is a Master Herbalist student and does effective consultations  at a discount. http://kerissataylor.com/blog/     
Kerissa Taylor/ Master Herbalist Student

 The two companies I have been a part of have talked about how pure and wonderful they are. After hearing not so good things about them, I start looking elsewhere. The last company I was with started adding things to their oils and the lady that sourced their oils for them got out of her contract with them because she won't work with anything but the most pure oils.(I have met with her and trained with her, and I TRUST her). She has moved to a different company where she can make sure that they are the most pure, organic, and from plants with the most nutrition and compounds that she can find. There are many sources for these pristine oils around the world that will only work with her because they know her integrity.
 
This new company is called Green Organics International.  If you want to make sure that you are getting the best oils you can, I would suggest going to their website to order them. I am not doing this as a business, but it will give me a commission if you order from my link. It helps us both out. You get quality life giving oils and I get a check in the mail. :)  If you feel the call to make a business out of it, my sister Kerissa has been going through trainings from Lorrene Davies, a self made millionaire(she has made millions from a couple of different ventures) for a few years now and has learned a vast amount of business knowledge. I am sure she would be willing to help you along and maybe even get you training with Lorrene Davies.

I am a certified Home and Family Herbalist from the School of Natural Healing,  and I use herbs and essential oils as a first choice for the health needs of my family. It is health promoting and saves us a lot of money. We use conventional medicine when we are not able to treat things at home. This knowledge has blessed our family with health and I am so thankful for it. It has been a few years since I did that training and I still use it. I learned how and when to use herbs, and about how to feed myself and my family in the best way possible.  By clicking the link above, you would get a discount to take the course for yourself. My sister Kerissa has taken the course also, but is going much further into it to be certified as a Master Herbalist. In the last few years, she has learned muscle testing, A.I.R. treatments with essential oils, and so many more things that I can't even keep up with. She is amazing. When my family has a health issue, I think of what I can do and then call Kerissa! She always has good advice. She is able to give advice on cleanses, allergies, personalized herbal and oil schedules, and so much more.

I hope this information reaches someone who needs it. :)

Happy Healthy,
Elisa



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Elisa! I sure love you, I hope you realize what a blessing you are to me and others too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Kerissa. I am the one who is blessed by you and others.

    ReplyDelete