Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lunch today

I bought containers today that will  always hold salad toppings. The plan is to keep them full so that at lunch time we can just get out all of the containers and put together whatever kind of salad we want individually. These are the toppings for the greens we have today.
flax seeds
Pumpkin seeds
slivered cashews
Slivered almonds
Sunflower seeds
Cherry tomatoes
Chopped tomatoes
Sprouted beans(will be different daily)
Baby carrots
sesame seeds
Crunchy granola
hard boiled eggs
9 different kinds of healthy dressings
I also have out spelt pitas if someone wants their salad in one of them.
Another option I will make available for those who want it is shredded chicken or tuna.
Other options I will add are craisins, raisins, apple slices, and croutons.
Do you have any other topping ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I like garbanzo beans, and actually any kind of bean. Also, olives :-) yum!

    ReplyDelete