Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5/25/2010 Tuesday

Before noon:
Green Smoothie
frozen bananas
frozen mixed berries
frozen spinach
water
wheat germ oil
dates

After noon:
Pre-made salad from Ridley's
mixed greens
cucumbers
tomatoes
almonds
craisins
vinaigrette

Carrot soup warmed in the blender
dollop of butter

Snack:
wasabi almonds (these are not the healthiest choice because they have been cooked - it would have been better to have raw almonds but they were not available, and the wasabi is so yummy)

Evening:
Chicken Breast in the crockpot
garlic powder
ginger powder
onion powder
water
sea salt

Rice cooked in organic chicken broth(rice was not sprouted as I'd have preferred)

Salad with cucumbers and tomatoes and garlic vinaigrette

I realize that supper was a food combining no-no having protein and starch combined in a meal. It was not planned that way - it just happened. I can't let that happen too often but once in a while it is o.k. I should have taken some enzymes with it to help it digest better.

I also had half a chip with salsa at the Rock Rabbit. My husband wanted me to try it and it was very good! Next time I'll eat at the restaurant instead of beforehand at home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment