Friday, July 5, 2013

Diet Rebel

 I wanted to pass this good find on to you. Actually I have been using recipes from this book for quite a while but the book has entered my life again just recently.

The Diet Rebel is one of my favorite books. Often I am tempted to dive into the large project of writing a book, but books like these show that all I have to do is pass on good information that has already been written. If I wrote a book it would be exactly like the Diet Rebel. I agree with what it has to say, and I LOVE the recipes. They are down to earth simple, have the ingredients I agree with, and are yummy! I have loaned my copy out and will be getting another one. :) I like the no fuss sprouted breads that you can make in your food processor. Pretty cool.



Happy Healthy,
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment